Individual life counseling, the first step to healing
Do you feel like you are dragging life behind you? Is stress overwhelming you? Have unresolved wounds or conflicts hijacked your peace of mind? Do you worry about what people think of you? Are you weighed down by regret, guilt, self-criticism? Are busy, negative thoughts keeping you awake? Are ”shoulds” running your life? Is it difficult to express yourself calmly? Do you need to forgive or be forgiven?
“Understanding” means to “stand under” the load of another.
Providing individual life counseling services is my opportunity to stand under your load with you, offering a safe presence and empowering your discovery and transformation. There are many avenues available to find your hope and reach your goals.
“A journey begins with a single step”. Taking that first step is the hardest, but it leads to healing, resolution, forgiveness, empowerment, and inner wholeness.
Individual Life Counseling Services May Help If Any Of These Things Are Getting In The Way Of Living Life:
- Life transitions
- Empty Nest
- Second-Half of Life
- Adult ADHD
- Anger issues
- Cope with stress
- Low Self Worth
- Co-dependence to Empowerment
- Trauma Relief
- Unresolved wounds
- Relationships with adult children
- Relationships with difficult people
- Increase self understanding
- Move from negative thinking to positive thinking
- Managing Chronic Pain
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please give me a call to discuss how my individual life counseling services can help start your healing process.
Click here for more on how treatment approaches are selected to fit the individual and the need.
Online Sessions Are Available
Please call or email to enquire.
Meet Joy Myers
Psychotherapist Joy Myers, M.A., L.P.C. has 30 years experience assisting couples and individuals. She welcomes you to the journey for transformation. More!
M.A., Counseling - Denver Seminary
B.S.N., Nursing - Wichita State University, KS
Licensure and Certifications:
- Colorado Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Board Certified Professional Counselor
- Certification in Clinical Hypnosis - American Society for Clinical Hypnosis
- Certification in Spiritual Direction – Benet Pines Spiritual Formation Program
- American Counseling Association
- American Board of Professional Counselors
- American Psychotherapy Association
- American Society for Clinical Hypnosis
My office is conveniently located:
482 W. Happy Canyon Rd. Ste 220
Castle Rock, CO 80108