Payment is due at the time of service.
Cash, checks, and credit card payments are accepted.
You may inquire personally regarding possible insurance coverage.
Please place calls for scheduling appointments, making changes to existing appointments or to leave a general message, during normal business hours.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance or cancellations made after Friday for a Monday appointment will be charged the full fee.
24-hour service is not available.
If a mental health emergency does occur and you are unable to await a return phone call, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. Metro Crisis Services also lists many helpful resources.
Online Sessions Are Available
Please call or email to enquire.
Meet Joy Myers
Psychotherapist Joy Myers, M.A., L.P.C. has 30 years experience assisting couples and individuals. She welcomes you to the journey for transformation. More!
M.A., Counseling - Denver Seminary
B.S.N., Nursing - Wichita State University, KS
Licensure and Certifications:
- Colorado Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Board Certified Professional Counselor
- Certification in Clinical Hypnosis - American Society for Clinical Hypnosis
- Certification in Spiritual Direction – Benet Pines Spiritual Formation Program
- American Counseling Association
- American Board of Professional Counselors
- American Psychotherapy Association
- American Society for Clinical Hypnosis
My office is conveniently located:
482 W. Happy Canyon Rd. Ste 220
Castle Rock, CO 80108